I simply love to eat pancakes on Sunday mornings. Usually I'd go for wheat
flour. Many people say gluten inside wheat makes you gain weight.
Although, it might not be scientificaly proven.
Anyways, I find oat flour pancakes to be less filling, thus I feal more
energetic after eating them.
- 1¾ cup freshly ground oat flour
- 4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1½ tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 drops of vanilla extract (optional)
- Grind the oats inside the food processor.
- Add all wet ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add all dry ingredients and whisk together.
- Pre-heat the pan to 66% of the maximum stove heat.
- Lightly oil the pan.
- Put 2 tablespoons of mixture onto the pan to form a pancake.
- Cook one side until the mixture changes color then flip over.